Pay is based on experience.
Monday- friday work week (weekends if needed)
The Material Handler Position will primarily be involved in assisting machine operators with moving sheet
material on to and off of the various machines on the production floor. The position involves part assembly,
machine operations, including spot welding and the packaging of parts and other warehouse duties.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
Essential Functions Statements
• Lifting and holding long and heavy parts for production steps to be completed.
• Plan and implement assembly processes by reading work orders and blueprints and gather the
materials to complete the order.
• Operate spot welder, hydraulic, and brake press machines as needed.
• Operate grinders, drills, rivet guns, and other hand tools to assemble parts and components.
• Prepare assembled items for shipment in accordance to packaging specifications to assure the parts
arrive at the end customer undamaged and to their expectations.
• Operate forklift to move material to appropriate locations in a safe and effective manner.
• Cross train through OJT on the various machines and processes in the production area.
• Work a regular schedule determined by supervisory management
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.