Work Schedule: Monday-Friday (weekends as needed)
Pay based on experience
The Welding position is responsible for the operations to manufacture product in accordance to customer
drawings and specifications. The position involves the setup, operation, and maintenance of welding
equipment including welding machines, spot welder, and robot welder.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
Essential Functions Statements
• Knowledge and hands-on operation of welding equipment and methodology.
• Knowledge and hands-on operation of metal fabrication machinery, especially welding equipment.
• Setup fixturing and work areas to produce “0 defect” parts.
• Operate manual and power tools to grind parts according to specification.
• Provide regular maintenance on welding equipment to ensure proper operation and longevity.
• Work a regular schedule determined by supervisory management
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• High School Degree or equivalent and/or related experience required.
• Associates Degree from an accredited welding program preferred.
• A minimum of 1-year experience in a welding position preferred.
• Ability to read blueprints/drawings.
• AWS certification or ability to obtain AWS certification preferred.
• GMWA welding skills including the setup of weld stations.
• Ability to use Direct read measuring devices required.
• Ability to operate a forklift and obtain certification.
• Familiarity with WPS weld procedure specifications.
• Ability to work in a team environment and/or independently