Work Schedule: Monday-Friday (weekends as needed)
Pay is based on experience
The Weld Robot Operator is responsible for the operations to manufacture product in accordance with
customer drawings and specifications. The position involves the setup, operation, and maintenance of
machinery associated with metal fabrication.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
Essential Functions Statements
• Knowledge and hands-on operation of welding equipment and methodology.
• Knowledge and hands-on operation of metal fabrication machinery, especially welding equipment.
• Setup and operate weld robot to manufacture parts.
• Program weld robot to weld high volume parts.
• Perform daily maintenance on weld robot.
• Setup fixturing and work areas to produce “0 defect” parts.
• Operate manual and power tools to grind parts according to specification.
• Provide regular maintenance on welding equipment to ensure proper operation and longevity.
• Work a regular schedule determined by supervisory management
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• High School Degree or equivalent and/or related experience required.
• Associates Degree from an accredited welding program preferred.
• A minimum of 1-year experience in a welding position preferred.
• Ability to read blueprints/drawings.