Work Schedule: Monday-Friday (weekends as needed) Pay based on experience
The Brake Press Operator will primarily be involved with the setup and operation of a CNC brake press for
• Knowledge and hands-on operation of CNC brake press for metal fabrication
• Set up and operate machines as required to manufacture parts
• Analyze work orders, parts, and blueprints.
• Check parts throughout the production run, using company supplied measuring equipment to monitor
quality and repeatability of processes.
• Verify conformance of finished work pieces to specifications and blueprints by using check fixtures and
other measuring devices.
• Knowledge and understanding of metal fabrication process and concepts.
• Setup metal fabrication machinery and other production necessities to produce “0 defect” parts.
• Accurately complete work orders with correct quantities of good and defective parts.
• Work a regular schedule determined by supervisory management
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.