Landscape Designer Wanted!
As a growing Omaha based Landscaping Company within the green industry, they are looking for their next highly motivated Landscape Designer who has the ability and experience to help us continue enhancing our client’s lives through custom-built landscapes that bring creativity and innovation to the norm.
• Use company generated leads and paid marketing channels to establish relationships and build clientele base
• Meet with prospective clients to initiate an innovative, creative, and custom-built landscape design • Design custom-built landscapes using efficient estimating techniques
• Manage installation of projects from start to finish
• Establish and maintain relationships with clients all year long to build a positive market in the Omaha community and produce repeat clientele
• Proactive communication to clients, crews, project manager, general manager & staff • Assist project manager, general manager and marketing manager in job planning, material orders, production deliveries, and troubleshooting Job Skills/Qualifications:
• 2 or 4-year degree in a landscape construction related field and/or certification by a landscape association preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience in Landscape Residential Design/Build Industry, including Hardscape Installation.
• Proficiency with computer software programs including Word, Excel, Outlook • Strong work ethic, embracing accountability and consistency
• Committed to producing quality work that exceeds client expectations
• Pragmatic, systems-based thinking with excellent written and oral communication skills (Spanish speaking a strong plus)
• Experience with CAD design systems such as Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, Google SketchUP or Dynascape a plus
• Strong ability to sell! Benefits:
• Base salary of $45,000-$65,000 DOE + Commission • Bonus incentives • Paid continuing education courses/certifications • Company phone and work vehicle provided • Medical, Dental Insurance • 3% IRA match • Paid holidays/ 2 weeks of paid vacation time • Small company culture with Friday breakfasts provided
Interested please contact Snelling Staffing: 402-330-0100
Omaha, Nebraska 68144
APPLY FOR JOB